Charles F. Bowers III
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- Slip and Fall
- Negligence and Accidents
Charles F. Bowers III, a partner in the firm, was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and was raised in Patterson Heights and Edgeworth, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York with a B.A. degree in History. He earned his law degree from Duquesne University School of Law where he was recognized for excellence in professional services and participation on the Shalom Trial Moot Court Board. While attending law school, Mr. Bowers worked for the Allegheny County District Attorney's Office in the Appellate and Pretrial Divisions.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Bowers was admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in November 1990. He joined the law firm that is now Bowers, Ross & Fawcett in 1990.Mr. Bowers was also admitted in 1990 to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Mr. Bowers has practiced in Beaver, Allegheny, Butler, Washington and Lawrence Counties as well as before the Pennsylvania Superior Court and Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court.
Active in the Beaver County Bar Association, Mr. Bowers is also a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the America Association for Justice and the Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association where Mr. Bowers currently serves on the Board of Governors.
Mr. Bowers is married to Aileen and they have one child, Charlie. They live in Center Township, Beaver County.
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1990
- Honors: Shalom Trial Moot Court Board
- Hofstra University, Hempstead, New York
- B.A. - 1987
- Major: History
- Pennsylvania, 1990
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1990
- Beaver County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- America Association for Justice, Member
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Board of Governors
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, President
Current Employment Position
- Allegheny District Attorney’s Office in the Appellate and Pretrial Divisions