Kenneth G. Fawcett
Kenneth G. Fawcett has been a partner in the firm since 2001. With 20 years legal experience, he focuses his practice in the areas of civil litigation, criminal defense and municipal law.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Fawcett joined the law firm, known as Bowers and Ross, in 1994. Mr. Fawcett has practiced in Beaver, Allegheny, Butler, Washington and Westmoreland Counties, and before the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania and the United States Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Fawcett earned his Bachelor of Arts in economics and political science, summa cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh and his Juris Doctor, cum laude from the University’s School of Law. While in law school, he served as a Head Notes and Comments Editor for the University of Pittsburgh Law Review.
Mr. Fawcett is a member of the Beaver County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and the Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers. He has been actively involved in the High School Mock Trial program, serving as the District Coordinator for Beaver, Butler and Lawrence Counties as well as the Regional Coordinator, overseeing the competition for an eleven county area of Northwestern Pennsylvania. In the winter of 2000, Mr. Fawcett was appointed and served on the Governor’s Judicial Advisory Commission, which assisted in identifying qualified attorneys for consideration by the Governor of Pennsylvania for appointment to the Court of Common Pleas of Beaver County. Mr. Fawcett has been a speaker at numerous seminars on auto law and civil litigation.
Ken Fawcett, born and raised in Enon Valley, Pennsylvania, currently lives in Cranberry Township, Butler County with his wife and two children.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Personal injury
- Products liability
- Civil rights
- Criminal law
- Municipal law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit, 1998
Honors and Awards
- “AV” Rating, National Lawyers Rating Service of Martindale Hubbell
- J.D., cum laude, University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Law Review: University of Pittsburgh Law Review, Head Notes and Comments Editor
- B.A., summa cum laude, economics and political science, University of Pittsburgh
- Speaker, Auto Law and Civil Litigation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Beaver County Bar Association, Past President & Member
- Beaver County Bar Association, Board of Governors
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Board of Governors
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers, Member
- Governor’s Judicial Advisory Commission, 2000