Sherri R. Hurst
Sherri R. Hurst joined the firm of Bowers & Fawcett, LLC in 2014. She focuses her practice in the areas of family law, criminal defense, adoptions, wills and estates and personal injury.
After graduating from law school, Ms. Hurst interned for Judge Thomas W. Renwand at the Pennsylvania Environmental Hearing Board prior to serving as a Law Clerk for President Judge John D. McBride of the Court of Common Pleas of Beaver County from 2009 through 2011. In 2012, Ms. Hurst opened her own law practice focusing in family law, criminal defense and wills and estate law.
Ms. Hurst earned her Bachelor of Science in political science from Slippery Rock University and her Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley School of Law.
Ms. Hurst is extensively involved with the Beaver County Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. She is past president of the Beaver County Young Lawyers Division and current zone 10 Co-Chair for the Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Lawyers Division. She has been actively involved with the High School Mock Trial program, serving on the executive committee. She is currently on the Board of Habitat for Humanity of Beaver County.
Sherri R. Hurst was born and raised in Chippewa Township, Pennsylvania, and currently lives in Beaver, Pennsylvania with her Fiancé.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Wills and Estate Law
- Personal Injury
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania, 2009
- Slippery Rock University, B.S.
- Thomas M. Cooley School of Law, J.D.
- Speaker, Auto Law and Civil Litigation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Beaver County Bar Association, Member and Board of Governors
- Beaver County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Vice President
- Beaver County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Past President
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Lawyers, Zone 10 Co-Chair