Tough Criminal Defense Lawyers Stand Up For Those In The Greater Pittsburgh Area
Keeping You Or Your Family Member Out Of Jail
When you are arrested for a crime, one of the first things you wonder is “What am I looking at?” The answers depend partially on whether you use an experienced attorney. Bowers Fawcett & Hurst, LLC, has defended people accused of all types of crimes in Aliquippa and Beaver County for more than 40 years.
Individualized Strategies For Any Charges
Whether this is your first arrest or you have a long record, we know that your goal is to stay out of prison and keep this charge off your record. Our lawyers have experience in negotiating pleas and going trial. We represent persons charged with felonies or misdemeanors. These are some of the most common charges:
- DUI. In Pennsylvania, it is against the law to operate a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content (BAC) of .08 or above. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences, including the loss of your driver’s license. We work to minimize the consequences, and to prevent a conviction from having a long-term effect on your life.
- Drug crimes. Drug charges vary widely, from possession, manufacturing, possession with intent to deliver and delivery of a controlled substance.
- Assault and indecent assault. If you are accused of a violent crime like assault or indecent assault, a legal representation is important. We will defend you if you are accused of any violent crimes, including rape, battery or assault.
- Traffic violations and license suspensions. Texting while driving, driving with a suspended license or any number of traffic violations can affect your license and have a major impact on your everyday life. Saving your driver’s license may be crucial for saving your job.
- Theft and burglary. Charges from theft or burglary come with serious consequences that can result in jail time. You need an attorney to protect your rights.
- Sex crimes. Sex crimes often carry the most serious penalties, including jail time and the necessity to register as a sex offender for anywhere from 10 years to life.
We defend all clients the same regardless of the severity of the charges. No matter what the accusation, with Bowers Fawcett & Hurst, LLC, you get a law firm with decades of experience defending those accused of criminal offenses.
Courtroom And Negotiating Experience
We are not new to the legal field. Our firm has more than 40 years of experience defending criminal charges and fighting for the rights of criminal defendants. Our criminal defense practice is no different than our personal injury practice, we receive numerous referrals from former clients, their friends and families as well as other attorneys within the community.
Call For A Free Consultation To Learn How We Can Help
We have been serving the greater Pittsburgh area, and in particular, Beaver County for more than 40 years. To make an appointment for a free consultation, call +1-724-266-0290 or contact us online. Our Ambridge office is located right off State Route 65 with weekday hours from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and evenings and weekends by appointment. We will also see clients in jail upon request. If you are in greater Pittsburgh, including Beaver County, call us today.