820 Kennedy Drive, P.O. BOX 280, Ambridge, Pennsylvania 15003

Generally you have 2 years from the date of injury, but there are exceptions so it is important that you consult an attorney immediately.Generally you have 2 years from the date of the accident or injury, however, there are exceptions so it is important that you consult an attorney immediately.Negligence is doing something that a reasonable person would not do, or failing to do something that a reasonable person would do. Damages can include items such as wage loss, medical expenses, compensation for pain and suffering and the loss of life's pleasure. Yes. As long as your negligence is not determined to be greater than 50%, you can still be compensated.Not currently.No two claims are the same, so the process may vary depending on the circumstances. But in general to initiate a lawsuit, you must file a complaint timely in the county where the accident happened or where the responsible party resides.It depends on the cause of the injury. As a general rule, work related injuries are covered under the Pennsylvania Workers Compensation Act. If you have been injured at work, you should contact a workers compensation attorney to determine your rights. However, in some case a third party other than your employer may be at fault and you may be able to file a personal injury claim against that third party to recover damages for your injuries.First, if you have been injured from a fall on a public street, you must put the municipality on notice of the claim within 6 months of the fall. Failure to do so may preclude you from pursuing a claim. Therefore, you must contact an attorney immediately. Next, local governments and the state are immune from suit unless your case falls into one of several exceptions. Defective conditions of a roadway can, under certain facts, be an exception to immunity.Determining the value of a personal injury clam is dependent on many factors and requires the experience and knowledge of an attorney who has the necessary experience. Each case is different. Cases can take anywhere from months to years depending on the complexity of the case and the medical care and treatment required to make a full recovery.A contingent fee is a fee that is contingent upon the attorney obtaining a recovery for your personal injury claim. It is usually set as a percentage of the amount recovered. If there is no recovery, you owe nothing.We always recommend that you retain an attorney to represent you when pursuing a personal injury claim. Insurance companies have adjusters and attorneys looking out for the best interest of the insurance company and not you. With an experienced attorney you can then make an educated decision about settling your claim.This question can only be answered by speaking to a qualified attorney.Generally you have 2 years from the date of injury, but there are exceptions so it is important that you consult an attorney immediately.A wrongful Death Claim is a claim made on behalf of the family and the estate for the losses they have sustained as the result of the loss of a family member due to the negligence of another party.First, if this is a motor vehicle accident and the hit-and-run driver can't be found, and there is uninsured motorist coverage, you can make a wrongful death claim through the uninsured carrier. Otherwise, you need to consult an attorney to look at all of the factors surrounding the accident to determine if there is any other responsible party other than the hit and run driver.


Contact Form

We will respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion. Thank you.

Quick Contact Form