Western Pennsylvania Personal Injury Lawyers Provide Answers
Leveraging our years of service and experience to benefit you
When you are dealing with a personal injury, you need an attorney you can trust to answer your questions and give you the best chance at success. At Bowers Fawcett & Hurst, LLC, we’ve served individuals and families throughout Beaver County and the surrounding areas for more than 40 years, helping injury victims get the compensation they need to focus on their physical recovery. We handle every aspect of your personal injury claim, walking you through the process and keeping you informed. We are committed to providing you and your loved ones with the best possible service.
Legal assistance after an accident affects your family
We see a wide range of personal injuries from clients who seek our legal advice. The following are some of the most common types of accidents causing injury in western Pennsylvania:
- Auto accidents. A car crash can change your life in an instant. We can help you seek compensation for lost wages, medical bills and the pain and suffering you experience. We also help with car accidents caused by drunk or distracted drivers and those resulting from road or highway defects.
- Truck accidents. Accidents involving semi-trucks and other large vehicles are particularly serious and tend to result in major injuries and severe property damage. Call us immediately after your truck accident in the Pittsburgh area. Valuable evidence can be lost over time.
- Motorcycle accidents. We’re passionate about fighting for the rights of people injured in motorcycle accidents, especially when they result from another driver’s negligence or recklessness.
- Wrongful death. Losing a loved one is tremendously painful, and the financial impact can be devastating. We can help you pursue a wrongful death lawsuit after a fatal accident.
- Dog bites. Animal owners must take responsibility for their pets when they cause injury. Our attorneys help you take action after a dog bite.
- Products liability. If you’ve been injured by a defective or poorly designed product, you may be able to seek compensation from the manufacturer through a products liability claim.
- Slip and fall. Property owners have a responsibility to their guests from dangerous conditions and must take reasonable steps to prevent slip and fall accidents.
- Nursing home negligence. When you place a loved one in a nursing home, you expect that person to receive quality care and attention. We help you take action if someone close to you has been neglected in a nursing home facility.
Speak with an experienced Pittsburgh personal injury lawyer today
For legal advice regarding your personal injury case in western Pennsylvania, set up your free initial consultation with the team at Bowers Fawcett & Hurst, LLC. We offer flexible office hours and can meet with you on weekends or evenings if needed. And if you can’t come to our office, we will come to you. You pay no attorney fees unless your case is successful.