Experienced Legal Team Is on Your Side in Beaver County, PA
Helping you after an injury, if you’ve been arrested or when you need a family law attorney
If you have legal problems and need a lawyer, Bowers & Fawcett, LLC can help. We fight on your behalf in the courtroom and take care of all the details so you don’t have to. As local attorneys, we focus on the legal needs of Beaver, Butler and Allegheny counties, Pennsylvania. Our Ambridge-based personal injury lawyers push insurance companies to pay you the compensation you are entitled to after an accident. We defend you when you or a loved one faces criminal charges, and our family law attorneys advocate for you in your divorce, custody and related family matters. Our firm has over 100 years of combined experience representing clients throughout Western Pennsylvania.
Service in the office and strength in the courtroom
Each lawyer at Bowers & Fawcett has the experience in and out of the courtroom to meet your needs. We understand the needs of our local community and know that you need answers to your many questions. When you hire us, you see that:
- We are a results-oriented team. Whether you need us for a personal injury claim, a criminal defense matter or for your divorce, we want you to win.
- We provide full-service help. We handle all legal aspects of your claim. It’s your attorney’s job to collect the pertinent information and deal with the hospital, police or opposing lawyers so you don’t have to.
- We are a referral-based firm. Most of our clients don’t come to us because of advertising, but because their friends and neighbors, our formal clients and other attorneys have recommended our firm.
- Our team has the necessary experience. We have more than 100 years of combined experience, and you also get a team that includes two AV® Preeminent(TM) Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® attorneys.
When you have questions about the law, we give meaningful answers that focus on your case. To learn more about us, see our attorney profile pages.
Providing the legal help you need
When you have a problem, you want a team that can solve it. Our services focus on the following matters:
Our attorneys don’t provide a quick fix for your problems and rush you out of the office. We know you may not have the resources to gather the medical records or other information we need to proceed with the case. That’s why we go the extra step as we work toward your goal in these areas:
- Personal injury. If someone else caused you pain, you need a personal injury attorney with the necessary experience to deal with your case and get you the compensation you are entitled to. With our personal injury cases, you don’t pay us unless you get paid!
- Criminal defense. From a first-time traffic offense to homicide, we handle every kind of criminal offense. We treat our clients with respect as we fight their criminal defense charges.
- Family law. Breaking up a family is painful. A family law attorney can handle your ex, so you can focus on your children.
- Civil rights. If you have been the victim of an illegal search, a false arrest, excessive use of force or discrimination, our team can fight for compensation for these civil rights violations.
Whatever your need, and you may have several legal issues, we focus on the facts to provide legal advice.
Contact the Beaver County team when you have a challenging legal issue
From our Ambridge, PA office, we serve Beaver County, Lawrence County and Butler County, including Cranberry Township, Aliquippa, Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania. We offer flexible hours beyond our regular office hours (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., weekdays), including evenings and weekends. Contact us online or call 724-266-0290 to make an appointment for a free initial consultation in personal injury and criminal matters.